Zoe Ranucci is an illustrator and graphic designer specializing in illustration for children's picture and chapter books as well businesses geared towards children. She has been illustrating for the children's market for almost 20 years and thrives at bringing her client's visions to life and infusing her art with joy and happiness. Aside from children's publications, she also provides a good deal of character and mascot development and combines her graphic design background with her illustration skills to develop engaging promotional pieces and other collateral.
Today the majority of her illustration is created exclusively on her iPad using Procreate. Zoe is also an avid user of Adobe Illustrator in which she uses more for vector logo characters and mascots. Other programs she is fluent in include Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
Originally from upstate NY, Zoe currently lives in Belmont, NC just outside of Charlotte with her husband and two daughters. Operating her studio from her home where she is never short on inspiration... surrounded by her house-full of furry friends... Luna the Blood Hound, Franklin the Basset Hound, two cats - Fender and Eevee, and Wasabi the Bearded Dragon!
- From A to Z With My Friends And Me, Published by Kimberly P. Johnson, Self Published
- Bree's Beautiful Braids, Published by Kimberly P. Johnson, Self Published
- Mommy, Daddy Please Teach Me, Published by Michael A. Brown, Self Published
- What I Tell Myself FIRST!, Published by Michael A. Brown, Self Published
- The Adventures of Cat and Hamster - Jumping The Stream, Published by Joe Woods, Self Published
- CRAVE to be BOLD, Published by Latoya McDonald, Self Published
- My Mother Is My Friend, Published by Kimberly P. Johnson, Self Published
- It's Time For School - A Wonderful Day, Published by Kimberly P. Johnson, Self Published
- C is for CHAMPIONS, Published by Brandon Green, Self Published
- The Adventures of Cat and Hamster - Don't Judge, Published by Self Published
- It Starts With Me, Published by The Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change
- What Faye Loves, Published by Late Bite Publishing