Originally from Ripon, North Yorkshire, Kirsty moved to Edinburgh in 2013 to start her degree in illustration at the Edinburgh College of Art. She immediately fell in love with the country and its beautiful landscapes. After graduating in 2017, she continued to live and work in the city as a freelance illustrator.
Kirsty also has a passion for animals and loves writing stories and creating illustrations involving them. She also loves to create card designs and illustrations to sell in her online shop.
She works in a mix of media including digital, gouache, watercolour, ink and coloured pencils.
- Tongue Twisters that Teach, Published by Rubber Ducky Press
- The Boy in the Stars, Published by WalterBlue Publishing
- Meeko goes to the Beach, Published by Ruff Life Media LLC
- Climate Change Charlie, Published by Relámpago Publishing House
- A Merry Smelly Christmas, Published by Independently published
- The Tattoo Toorie, Published by Alison Page
- The Westie Fest, Published by Alison Page