Kirsty is a children’s book illustrator and artist who has illustrated 13 picture books for clients around the world.
Originally from North Yorkshire, Kirsty moved to Edinburgh in 2013 to start her degree in illustration at Edinburgh College of Art at The University of Edinburgh. During her degree, Kirsty learnt the practice of illustrating picture books and created two picture books for her degree show.
After graduating in 2017, she continued to live and work in Edinburgh as a freelance illustrator and artist. She got her first picture book commission in 2017 to illustrate ‘Corrie’s Capers: The Westie Fest’. She has been illustrating children’s books ever since.
Kirsty loves illustrating fun, colourful and cute scenes that make the reader laugh and smile! You can often find her drawing with her Boston Terrier, Pablo, in her lap.
Kirsty works in a mix of media including digital, gouache, watercolour, acrylic and coloured pencils.
- Tongue Twisters that Teach, Published by Rubber Ducky Press
- The Boy in the Stars, Published by WalterBlue Publishing
- Meeko goes to the Beach, Published by Ruff Life Media LLC
- Climate Change Charlie, Published by Relámpago Publishing House
- A Merry Smelly Christmas, Published by Independently published
- The Tattoo Toorie, Published by Alison Page
- The Westie Fest, Published by Alison Page
- Pablo Goes to Portobello, Published by Anxious Canvas Publishing
- Zoey goes to the Zoo!, Published by PurposePals Publishing
- Zoey Goes to the Zoo: An Alphabet Adventure Practice Workbook, Published by PurposePals Publishing
- Zoey Goes to the Zoo Coloring Book: An Alphabet Adventure, Published by PurposePals Publishing
- Harley's Got a Job, Published by Fuzzy Flamingo