I am an illustrator and author for the children's market. I have a great deal of experience illustrating for the educational, religious, advertising, trade and mass markets. I have written 10 books and illustrated more than 85 books for a variety of publishers, including Scholastic, Random House, Penguin, Grosset & Dunlap, HarperCollins and Simon & Schuster. I worked for Hallmark Cards as a greeting card artist for many years and I have extensive experience creating illustrations in black line, grayscale and full color. I am comfortable gearing my art for any age group or grade level.
- Penguin's Big Hill, Published by Scholastic
- Penguin's Skating Party, Published by Scholastic
- Monkey See, Monkey Do, Published by Penguin Young Readers
- Hello Cat, You Need A Hat, Published by Scholastic
- What Will I Do If I Can't Tie My Shoe?, Published by Scholastic
- Just A Minute!, Published by Scholastic
- Fall Leaves, Published by Scholastic
- Messy Bessey, Published by Scholastic
- The Mermaids Underwater Adventure, Published by Little Simon
- Hocus-Pocus Halloween, Published by Sterling Publishing Co.
- The Night Before Christmas, Published by HarperCollins
- Baby's Games, Published by McClanahan Book Co.
- I Can Learn Bible Stories, Published by Reader's Digest Children's Books
- ASPCA Pet Rescue Club Series, Published by Simon & Schuster
- Jess & Jaylen Series, Published by The Child's World
- Smart About the Fifty States, Published by Grosset & Dunlap
- The Star Spangled Banner, Published by Random House
- The Tooth Fairies' Nighttime Visit, Published by Simon & Schuster
- I've Been Working on the Railroad, Published by Scholastic Cartwheel Books
- Lucky Duck, Published by Fisher-Price
- Smart About The Presidents, Published by Grosset & Dunlap
- The Big Mix-Up!, Published by Simon & Schuster