Susan Batori lives in Budapest, Hungary with her soul mate, Robert and with her cat, Kamilla. She studied graphic design at the Hungarian Academy of Fine Arts, Budapest. She worked as an art director at DDB Advertising Agency then she noticed that drawing hilarious characters was much more fun. Since 2013, Susan has been working as a freelance children’s book illustrator. Humour is the one thing in her studio that she could not live without.Read Interview
Represented by:Good Illustration
- If My Dog Could Talk, Published by I See Me
- The Gingerbread Man, Published by Pat-a-Cake
- Beware The Mighty Bitey, Published by Maverick Books
- Strictly No Crocs, Published by Maverick Books
- If My Cat Could Talk, Published by I See Me!
- Shampooch, Published by Maverick Arts Publishing Ltd.
- Bob and the Pink Wig, Published by Harper Collins - Collins Big Cat
- The Little Red Hen, Published by Pat-a-Cake
- Wanted! Criminals of the Animal Kingdom, Published by Kids Can Press
- It Is a Tree, Published by Holiday House
- Letters from Space, Published by Auzou
- Wild Symphony, Published by Random House
- Don't Call Me Fuzzybutt, Published by Sleeping Bear Press
- Humboldt und Beaufort, Published by Bastei Lübbe