Nathalie is a freelance illustrator living in Argentina. She has a graphic design background in advertising and also studied industrial design, together with attending several art classes with private artists for as long as she can remember... She started her working career in ad agencies (art department of course!) at a time when an illustrator had little to do as everything was about photos. Several years ago she decided she had had enough of it and became a self employed illustrator. Since then she had illustrated many books and magazines from countries all over the world. She specializes mostly in women (she just loves fashion and style) and children illustrations. She loves to start her creations the traditional way (pencil and paper) and finish up digitally. Mixing techniques such as watercolor, collage, vector drawing and photoshop coloring. She is extremely reliable and responsible when she takes on an assignment. Nathalie is represented by Deborah Wolfe Ltd. at IllustrationOnline.com Excellent knowledge of: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign Amateur photographer. Favourite subjects: Children, fashion, everyday life, whimsical, people. fairytales, educational, food. And she also bakes great cakes !
- The Baby Unicorn Manifest, Published by Access Consciousness Publishing, LLC
- Leaping Lielle, Published by Jerrod Freund
- Pam and Jud, Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- The Muddy Puddle Walk, Published by Oxford University Press
- Como sorprender a una jirafa - El sueño del muriciélago, Published by Guadal, el Gato de Hojalata
- Mama feeds me all the Colors, Published by Duopress labs