Born in Basingstoke, England, I currently live with my family in San Francisco, California. My illustration clients have included: Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, Leapfrog, Carus Publishing, Michael O'Mara, Goodman Games & Yahoo!. I began my career illustrating language-teaching coursebooks and other educational products, which I still love to work on when I have the chance. I also particularly enjoy puzzle and game-related projects. I have recently authored and illustrated a series of search-and-find books for cliebnts such as Pop Press, Buster Books and Aladdin, a series of board games for Minion Games, and a series of activity books for Dover, which have all been published worldwide.
Represented by:Beehive Illustration
- The Comic Book Guide to the Mission, Published by Skodaman Press
- Faces Magazine - back cover activities, Published by Carus Publishing
- Wizard Pickles, Published by Golden Bell
- Where's the Mermaid, Published by Pop Press
- Where's The Elf?, Published by Buster Books (UK)
- Where's The Bunny?, Published by Buster Books (UK), Aladdin (USA), et. al.
- Jokes, Riddles and Tongue Twisters, Published by Arcturus Publishing
- Where's The Penguin?, Published by Buster Books (UK), Aladdin (USA), et. al.
- Dr. Dig, Published by Carus Publsishing
- Dr. When, Published by Scholastic
- The Adventures of Eric and Zoe, Published by Scholastic
- Finger Tattoos, Published by Dover
- Where's Waldo ELT, Published by Pearson Education Ltd.
- Dover Publishing
- Arcturus Publishing Limited
- Goodman Games
- Minion Games
- Simon & Schuster
- Carus Publishing
- Cricket Magazine Group
- BBC Worldwide
- Bloomsbury Childrens
- Skodaman Press
- Ticktock Books, LTD
- New York Public Library
- Père Castor-Flammarion
- Windmill Books
- Veltman Uitgevers B.V.
- Beijing United Publishing co., LTD
- Pop Press
- Penguin Random House
- Octopus Books
- Oxford University Press
- Mary Glasgow
- York Press